“Black Knight”: The Alleged Alien Ship That Has Watched Us For Millennia
It's unclear how exactly the Black Knight Satellite conspiracy theory began, but the premise is clear: a UFO has orbited Earth for millennia — and NASA is covering it up.
This “Black Knight” has aroused great media interest since the late 1950s, and has become one of the most talked about space objects.
Originally thought of as a Russian spy satellite, the Black Knight satellite has captured the interest of millions of people around the world. Here are the 20 most significant notes that suggest that this alien satellite or ship could exist, and be among us for thousands of years, in Earth orbit.
- According to monitoring agencies around the world, the Black Knight satellite has been transmitting radio signals for more than 50 years.
- The United States and the Soviet Union have shown special interest in this “unidentified space object.”
- Nikola Tesla is rumoured to have been the first man to “intercept” a signal from the Black Knight satellite in 1899 after building a high-voltage radio device in Colorado Springs.
- Since the 1930s, astronomers around the world have reported strange radio signals that supposedly come from the “Black Knight.”
- In 1957, Dr. Luis Corralos of the Venezuelan Ministry of Communications photographed him while taking pictures of Sputnik II as it passed through Caracas.
- The story of the Black Knight made its media debut in the 1940s when the St. Louis Dispatch and The San Francisco Examiner wrote about the “Satellite” on May 14, 1954.
- Time magazine wrote about the Black Knight satellite on March 7, 1960.
- In 1957, an unknown “object” was seen “shadowing” the Sputnik 1 spacecraft. The “unidentified object” was reportedly in polar orbit.
- Neither the United States nor the Russians possessed the technology to maintain a spacecraft in polar orbit.
- The first polar-orbiting satellite was launched in 1960.
- Polar orbits are often used for Earth mapping, Earth observation, capturing the Earth over time from a point, and reconnaissance satellites. This would place the Black Knight in the Observation Satellite category.
- In the 1960s, the Black Knight satellite once again went into Polar Orbit. Astronomers and scientists calculated the weight of the objects to be more than 10 tons, which would be at the time the heaviest artificial satellite to orbit our planet.
- The Black Knight’s orbit was unlike any other object orbiting the Earth.
- Grumman Aircraft Corporation attached great importance to this mysterious “satellite”. On September 3, 1960, seven months after the satellite was first detected by radar, a tracking camera at the Grumman Aircraft Corporation factory on Long Island took a photograph of the “Black Knight.”
- Grumman Aircraft Corporation formed a committee to study the data received from the observations made, but it was not made public.
- In 1963, Gordon Cooper was launched into space. On his final orbit, he reported seeing a bright green object in front of his capsule in the distance moving towards his spacecraft. The Muchea Tracking Station in Australia, to which Cooper reported the object, picked up this unidentified object on radar traveling from east to west.
- It was the ham radio operator who apparently decoded a series of signals received from the UFO satellite and interpreted them as a star map centred on the Epsilon Bootes star system.
- According to the decoded message, the Black Knight satellite originated in the Epsilon Bootes Star System 13,000 years ago.
- On August 23, 1954, the technology magazine Aviation Week and Space Technology published a story about the Black Knight satellite that angered the Pentagon who were trying to keep the information secret.
- NASA has released official images apparently showing the Black Knight satellite.
Conclusion: Sceptics have dismissed it as nothing more than “space junk,” while conspiracy theorists believe there may have been a deliberate campaign of disinformation about the origin and capabilities of the Black Knight.
READ MORE: A Rare Nikola Tesla Interview From 1931 About What Extraterrestrial Communication Would Do To Mankind
Read more on Alien Technology: Project Silver Bug: Did They Use Alien Technology To Create A UFO?