A strange transparent object was observed over the Philippines, and local authorities declared their non-involvement in this strange phenomenon.
The UFO was seen by thousands of people, and it was even shown on local television news.
According to many eyewitnesses, this is some kind of new spy ship that was collecting important data about the current terrain.
A white fog is visible around the object, which forms a cloud, and in some of the received videos, the ship is seen emitting an incomprehensible whitish cloud from its nose.
According to a well-known Taiwanese UFOlogist Scott Waring, this is not an airship or a balloon, since it would be easily detected by air defence systems.
It is possible that this could simply divert the attention of the inhabitants from some more important event that took place nearby.
* * *
10 Fascinating Facts about UFOs
- The term UFOwas first used in the 1950s in reference to reports from the U.S. Air Force.
- More recent government reports use the term UAP, among other abbreviations.
- The term UFO doesn’t refer to aliens, just the flying objects.
- Foo Fighters took their name from an old term referring to UFO-like objects.
- A misquoted pilot brought the term flying saucer into the public consciousness.
- LIFE Magazine once wrote about UFOs.
- UFOs have been written about for centuries.
- Some ancient UFOs have natural explanations.
- Other ancient UFO sightings are harder to explain
- An apparent UFO battle was reported in 16th-century Europe.
* * *
Read more on Creditable UFO Sightings: A Giant UFO Seen By 400 Students & Teachers In New Zealand
Liked it? Take a second to support Collective Spark.
We’d love to hear from you! If you have a comment about this article or if you have a tip for a future Collective Spark Story please let us know below in the comment section.